Indigo Artpapers Products
- Each paper is unique and different than other.
- Each sheet is carefully hand-made, giving each sheet a characteristic ruggedness and uneven edge called deckle edges.
- No sheets are alike; every paper has its own characteristic. That’s the uniqueness of handmade paper.
- Each paper is carefully handcrafted and has exceptional strength and durability.
- Indigo Arts paper is 100% Acid free.
- No chlorine, bleaches or harmful chemicals are used in our paper making process.
- The used water is pH neutral and is used for irrigating our garden and vegetable farm.
- Our unit is located in a peaceful village called Sankheda, in Dist Vadodra of Gujarat state of India.
- Our production facility is surrounded by green farms and forest. Narmada canal and river orsang passes near the village.
- We employ the local village men and women in our paper mill.
- The indigo Artist paper is made using traditional Indian paper making technique to produce durable/ tough high quality water color paper.
- The sheets are formed individually by trained craftsmen.
- No artificial brighteners are used in our papers. They are naturally white.